By going to the Contacts > Blocklists section you can manage your Blocklists.
Thanks to this function it is possible to automatically exclude a list of contacts from SMS campaigns. It is made up of the telephone numbers of people who have requested not to receive SMS anymore. By adding this list to SMS campaigns, you can be confident not to contact anyone who does not want to receive messages.
In this section you can:
- See the list of current contacts
- Add one or more new contacts to the blocklist
- Remove numbers from the blocklist
- Search for numbers already in the blocklist
When a phone number is added to the blocklist, no more messages can be sent to it. In order for the customer to start receiving messages again, the number must be removed from the blocklist.
Add one or more contacts to the blocklist
You can add contacts to the blocklist in two different ways:
- a) By clicking on Add New: A pop-up opens where you can directly enter the telephone number of those who do not want to be contacted.
- b) By clicking on Import Contacts: From here you can upload an entire list of contacts to be excluded from receiving from the file.
All imported contacts will be visible in the list.
Delete one or more contacts from the blocklist
It is possible to delete one or more contacts from the list by clicking on the bin icon next to the contact, or selecting various numbers then removing them.
Export the blocklist
By clicking on “Export Contacts” you can export the entire contact list of the blocklist.